diumenge, 12 d’abril del 2009

Last wednesday!


Last wednesday I went to Figueres with Guillem for look for a book for research project. First, Guillem and me arrived in the library but we didn't find any book. Then Adrià came to the library and we found a book that Guillem need but I didn't found a book that I need.Then we went to Adrià's house and playing a playstation during all afternoon. While we came to Adrià's house, Eric called me for knows where we stayed. Then Eric did dinner for adria guillem and me. Barça begun play a football match and we decided went to the cinema for see a film but before enter for see a film we saw a football match. Half football match we listened in a radio because we begun walk at the cinema when the football match begun.Then we went to the cinema for see dragonball evolution that it's based a famous serie dragon ball. This film I didn't like because changed more things that serie dragon ball and I liked a lot this serie like the adria.