divendres, 29 de maig del 2009

Barça vs. Madrid

The last week Barça played against Madrid. They are the best football teams of Spain. They played in the Madrid stadium. Madrid lost footbal match 2-6. This footall match had a lot of goals. Firt, Madrid started by winning but a few minuts later Barça started doing a goal after other goal. Barça demonstrated that he is the best football team inthis moment. This football match was very impactant. I believe that nobody can imagine this result! I believe that this team win the champions, league and the cup of king as it says the song of Cràckovia that I have put in this entry!. This match I saw in Guillem Sanz's houses wih Pau, Fageda, Fran and Pol. I enjoyed a lot this day. Then football match we went to the party for celebrate that Barça win the most important football macth of league. Before the football match of Barça my fooball team I played in the afternoon an other football match. This football match we won 4-3 versus Sant Hilari. Average divides we losed match 3-1. In the last minuts Bemba shuts the ball and he does a goal. This day was very ejoyed for me.