divendres, 29 de maig del 2009

stress week!!

This week is other stress week tha here is in first batxillerat. Every term there is a stress week. In this term is very sress and I am very worry because in this week we can passed the exams or we can't passed. This week is the most important week of course. In addition we have a lot of exams and thare are days that we have two exams. In addition we have more homework for example blog of inglish subject or portfolio or literature's blog that is more long but today I have finished. Also the next week we have a lot of exams but is the last week! but the other weeks we went to the secundary school for we do the other exams but to raise marks and for to recover subjects. But I have to go the next week when the class finish because of while I don't suspended any subject because I passed all the exams although I have passed the exam with well marks. Becaue of it I will go to exams for to rise marks.

In addition literature is the subject that generates more work becaue we read the Quijote and then we do the summaries, blogs and exams.